Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Doors

As we gathered this morning we sang "Mighty to Save." It was wonderful to proclaim together that our King is mighty to save as we anticipate Him doing that very thing in the coming year.

We heard a word from a local this morning about opened and closed doors. He reminded us that it is the Father that opens doors for His work and no one can shut them but Him. My friends, ask that he opens many doors in Cambodia this year and thank Him that the one He has opened for me to go will only be closed by Him. I'm ready to walk through.

Bekah and I strolled through the CSU library today since she's a former librarian and I a lover of all libraries. I did mention that the libraries at UF and Auburn are spectacular and I don't believe CSU's can quite compare :) We found a huge world globe and, naturally, found Cambodia and our home states. It was so big that I had to stretch out my arms completely to touch FL and Cambodia at the same time (I was hugging half the globe). It's gonna be a long flight...

The group shot is of all the teachers traveling to southeast Asia, including Cambodia (woot!), Laos, and, if I remember correctly, Thailand.





3 comments:

  1. yea, a big world, and very big in differences from ideas to culture to weather........what a wild, wide world

    ReplyDelete